HeatSmart/CoolSmart Melrose Kick-off Webinar
Interested in learning about clean heating and cooling technologies? HeatSmart/CoolSmart Melrose is conducting a webinar on Tuesday, May 19 at 7 pm with information about the launch of this program and to discuss the program's promoted technologies, including air source heat pumps (ducted and ductless), ground source heat pumps, and solar hot water. Residents who have installed the technologies will talk about their experience and answer questions. You can access the webinar here.
The Heatsmart/Coolsmart webinar is for you if you:
- Have an old heating or cooling system (12-15 years+)
- Want to add/upgrade AC (even without ductwork!)
- Use an expensive heating fuel (oil, propane or electric resistance heat)
- Run your boiler all summer just for hot water
- Want to get off fossil fuels/reduce your carbon footprint
To submit questions before the webinar, email the city-sponsored HeatSmart Coach Susan Murphy at HeatSmartMelrose@gmail.com.